Friday, August 15, 2014

Marathon Training (Weeks 1-4)

Sooo I should be running 12-26 miles per week. Hah. Not happening. I was kind of depressed about Tom being stuck in England for 3 weeks and was a bit busy with work and celebrating engagements with friends, so I barely ran.

I've probably been running 3-5 miles each Saturday with Heather/Tom and essentially running 0 throughout the week. Tom and I did about 3 miles last night around the Reservoir at sunset. There is a portion on the UES area that is closed for construction and I think I ate at least one bug.

I keep saying I will run 8/10/12 miles but ending up with 4/5 miles...but something is better than nothing right? The weather is getting cooler already, which helps.

Hopefully I will wake up bright and early tomorrow and actually run 10 miles.

But our weekends have been pretty packed. Tomorrow is an Ikea trip to get a shoe rack and some new desk chairs (I hate the big black unwieldy ones). Sunday we are trying stand-up paddleboarding for the first time before summer is officially over! Hope it doesn't rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment