Monday, June 16, 2014

Mindy-K Training: Week 3 (9.34 miles)


Well my training fell off of a cliff last week.  In my defense, I socialized a lot!  Karaoke and drinks with Monty, his sister, and Heather on Monday; a run and Chipotle with Joyce on Wednesday; BCD with Joyce and Esther Thursday; and Ippudo with Leemo and a gaggle of girls on Friday!  I guess I didn't realize how much I rely on Tom for social interaction and felt the need to fill the void.  I really missed that man!


Monday: rest (Karaoke + alcohol = no running)
Tuesday: rest (I was supposed to run, but I told myself I'd clean. Which I didn't do. I watched two rom coms on Netflix instead.)
Wednesday: 3 miles in Central Park with Joyce!
Thursday: rest (BCD, y'all!)
Friday: rest (More alcohol and friends--totally worth it.)
Saturday: Oakley 10K (Recap coming soon!) & kayaking, if that counts
Sunday: rest on the beach, I want to go back already!



No comments:

Post a Comment